So you want to help raise money for BIP? AWESOME! There are a couple of ways you can do this, so let's get started!
Raise Money Through Give Lively
Peer To Peer
Give Lively is a great fundraising foundation that doesn't charge us any fees to fundraise, outside of the unavoidable merchant transactions. They even allow you to start a Peer to Peer fundraising page that will count towards the full goal and will keep track of your progress! You can sign up for the P2P Give Lively campaign, right here.
If you'd like to give to a peer to peer campaign with an off-line donations follow these directions:
1) Make a check payable out to Liberty Humane Society
2) If you know of someone who has started a peer to peer fundraising team and would like your check to count towards their goal, just put the person's name in the notes section. For example: " Jane Smith's Team"
3) If you just want it to be part of the overall Bark in the Park fundraising campaign, you can just mark "BIP 2019" in the notes section.
4) You can mail the check to us at:
Liberty Humane Society
235 Jersey City Blvd,
Jersey City, NJ 07305
5) Alternatively, you could drop the check off to us during our open hours: